The periodical is dedicated to new management technologies – including personnel management – facilitating scientific forecast of behavior and working habits of an individual, team or society as a whole, allowing to determine persons’ compatibility in business – and thus to organize teams of like-minded associates based on natural psychological, informational, ideological, and business compatibility.
- Effective enterprise management for different types of businesses;
- Formation of highly efficient teams of co-workers;
- Providing for enterprise information security;
- Staff recruitment and personnel management;
- Business management;
- Ability to understand partners and to conduct business talks;
- Evaluation of business and human compatibility;
- Ability to foresee competitors’ actions;
- Effective marketing;
- Career-guidance and career-appropriateness;
- Analysis (from a new standpoint) of current political, economic and socio-historical news and events.
Target Audience: managers, business owners, psychologists, HR personnel, sociologist, social workers, teachers and students – everyone who’s involved – or will be involved – in PR and/or HR.
Journal is registered by egistered by Ministry of Press and Information of Ukraine 6/19/2002
Registration Number 6250, series KB
- Dr.A.V.Bukalov, Editor-in-Chief, (Kiev);
- Dr.I.A.Borodin (Moskow);
- Dr.G.K.Bukalov (Kostroma);
- Dr.S.I.Churyumov (Kiev);
- Dr.G.V.Chykyrysova (Kiev);
- Dr.E.A.Donchenko (Kiev);
- Dr.A.M.Eljashevich (Saint Petersburg);
- Dr.V.V.Gulenko (Kiev);
- Dr.D.A.Ivanov (Kiev);
- Dr.O.B.Karpenko, (deputy of editor-in-chief), (Kiev);
- Dr.L.F.Marakhovsky (Kiev);
- Dr.A.A.Ovcharov (Kiev);
- Dr.Yu.I.Saenko (Kiev);
- Dr.A.P.Tikhonov (Dnepropetrovsk).
a/s 23, Kiev-206, 02206, Ukraine